DUBLIN, Nov. 3, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — “Ultra-Mobile Devices Market By Industry Vertical, By Type: Global Research and Market Trends, 2020-2030” report has been added for ResearchAndMarkets.com’s give.
Ultra-mobile products are priced at $45.83 billion in 2020, and is expected to reach $113.83 billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR 9.6% from 2021 to 2030.
Ultra-mobile device (UMD) is a medium and lightweight device that supports a variety of applications from education to business. UMDs support greater productivity, improved battery life, full functionality, extended connectivity, and reduced product size. These features make them compatible with industry experts and support their adoption in the electronics industry.
According to the brand, the premium UMD segment dominated the entire ultra-mobile device market in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend throughout the forecast period. This is due to the increase in living standards, the technological awareness of people, and the increase in disposable income in the country.
In addition, Asia-Pacific and LAMEA is expected to witness the growth of Ultra mobile phones during the forecast period due to their development, government initiatives, increasing awareness of technology, and energy efficient products, all of which offer great growth opportunities. However, the utility-scale mobile segment is expected to see significant growth in the coming years. This is due to the increase in the market for ultra-mobile devices, growth in cognitive, predictive, and analytics software & increased mobile usage & usage .
By business vertical, the consumer electronics segment held the largest Ultra Mobile Devices Market Share in 2020 and is expected to continue this trend during the forecast period. Electronics and semiconductors are mainly based on ultra-mobile device systems, due to the increase in the population and the transformation of the ultra-mobile market. In addition, the increasing use of electronic devices, such as mobile devices, laptops, tablets, personal computers, satellites, television, and radar as well as the falling costs of these devices, help supporting the growth of ultra-mobile devices in the electronics industry. .
However, the IT & telecom segment is expected to witness the highest growth in the coming years. This is due to the rapid increase in the adoption of advanced technology. IT & telecom organizations deploy ultra-mobile device systems in their operations for different tasks such as system monitoring and security. In addition, large IT & Telecom operators are interested in investing in technology to improve communications that are more flexible, more secure, and accessible. electricity quality, which is expected to have beneficial growth for the IT & telecom sector.
Key Points of Research
- Depending on the brand, the premium ultra-mobile segment has dominated the ultra-mobile market in 2020. However, the ultra-mobile electronics industry is expected to experience significant growth during the Ultra Mobile Devices Market Forecast.
- From the business vertical, the consumer electronics segment accounts for the highest revenue of the market in 2020. However, the IT & telecommunication sector should prove the maximum growth during the forecast period.
- In smart region, Ultra Mobile Devices Market Size has dominated North America in 2020. However, Asia-Pacific expected to see significant growth in the coming years.
Key benefits for stakeholders
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the ultra-mobile device market along with current trends and future forecasts to ensure future investment.
- Information about key drivers, restraints, and opportunities and their impact on the ultra-mobile device market size is provided.
- Porter’s five forces analysis shows the forces of buyers & sellers operating in the ultra-mobile market.
- Extensive analysis is provided to determine the ultra-mobile device market potential from 2020 to 2030.
From Vertical Marketing
- Telecom IB
- Consumer Electronics
- Others (BFSI, Education and Entertainment)
- Premium ultra-mobile device
- Basic Ultra-Mobile devices
- Utility Ultra-Mobile devices
- North America
- The United States of America
- Rest on Europe
- South Korea
- Rest on Asia-Pacific
- Relax at LAMEA
- Apple Inc.
- HTC Corporation
- Google Inc.
- Dell Inc.
- Sony Corporation
- ASUSTeK Computer Inc.
- HP Development Co., Ltd
- Microsoft Corporation
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Key topics covered:
CHAPTER 1: Introduction
SECTION 2: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
CHAPTER 3: HELP
CHAPTER 4: ULTRA-MOBILE DEVICES MARKET, BY BUSINESS VERTICAL
CHAPTER 5: ULTRA-MOBILE DEVICES MARKET, BY TYPE
CHAPTER 6: ULTRA-MOBILE DEVICES MARKET, BY REGION
CHAPTER 7: COMPANY LANDSCAPE
CHAPTER 8: COMPANY PROFILES
For more information on this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ms9c0a
Research and Business
Laura WoodSenior Manager
For Business Hours EST Call +1-917-300-0470
For USA/CAN Call Toll Free at +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Business Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
Fax (outside US): +353-1-481-1716
SOURCE Research and Marketing