– Recommendations are selected by the moderator’s editors. Purchases you make through the links below may earn us and our advertising partners commissions.
Black Friday 2022 is almost here, with the biggest shopping day of the year set for Friday, November 25, just two days now. If you have been waiting for the right time to improve the technology in your pocket or in your home, Samsung is the place. From powerful electronics to stylish smartphones, Samsung’s collection of Black Friday deals has everything you need to take your device into the future.
Samsung early Black Friday deals
Don’t miss out on the benefits of Black Friday and beyond. Sign up for Reviewed’s Perks and Rec newsletter to stay informed about the best vacation deals Sunday through Friday.
Now that Black Friday sales are all over, you can snag a number of top-rated Samsung devices for wallet-friendly prices, including Samsung Galaxy smartphones, Galaxy smartwatches, Galaxy Book laptops and QLED televisions. The savings don’t just stop there – you’ll also find Samsung deals on home appliances, vacuum cleaners and more.
► Black Friday 2022: 65+ best early Black Friday 2022 sales at Amazon, Walmart, lululemon, Best Buy and more
► Epic deals: Get Hulu for just $1.99 per month for 12 months with this Black Friday deal
► Last holiday gift calendar: Shop the best gift ideas for everyone on your list
To upgrade your devices at an affordable price, Samsung has all your shopping needs covered. Keep scrolling to browse the store’s selection of best-in-class technology to make your daily work easier.
Shop the top 10 Samsung deals available today before the discounts disappear
Upgrade your hand tools with a feature-rich Galaxy smartphone or turn your living room into a home theater with an OLED TV now from Samsung.
- Samsung Galaxy Watch5 Pro from $64.99 with qualifying trades (Save $120 to $215)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 Lite from $74.99 with eligible trade-ins (Save $60 to $85)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 from $99.99 with eligible trade-ins (Save $150 to $600)
- Samsung Jet Bot Robot Vacuum with Electric Control for $249.99 (Save $350)
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 from $309.99 with trade-in eligibility (Save $750)
- Samsung Front Control 51 dBA Stainless-Steel Dishwasher with Hybrid Interior from $499 (Save $300)
- Samsung Class Q80B QLED 4K Smart TV from $799 (Save $200 to $1,100)
- Samsung 6-Cubic-Foot Smart Slide-in Gas Range with Convection from $899 (Save $694.98 to $844.98)
- Samsung 7.5-Cubic-foot Smart Dial Electric Dryer with Super Quick Dry for $1,439 (Save $160)
- Samsung 65-Inch Class S95B OLED 4K Smart TV for $1,799.99 (Save $1,200)
Best Black Friday Samsung TV deals
Save hundreds on QLED 4K TVs
Do you want to stream in style with less energy on your budget? Shop Samsung’s early Black Friday deals for big savings on top TVs.
Find big savings on the Galaxy Tab and Book 2
Whether you need technology for work or pleasure, Samsung has you covered with early Black Friday laptop and tablet deals.
Shop big discounts on Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4, more
Take the holiday shopping spree for a new phone and score less at Samsung.
Deep discounts are available on Samsung Galaxy Buds
Samsung has tech deals galore ahead of Black Friday, so take advantage of them today before the best discounts expire.
Black Friday sales include refrigerators, washing machines, vacuum cleaners, and more
Now is the best time to upgrade your home with Samsung deals.
- Black Friday 2022: Everything you need to know for the year’s biggest shopping spree
- Black Friday Sale: The 45 best Black Friday sales to shop right now
- Amazon Black Friday Sale: Shop the best in tech, home goods, toys and fashion
- Walmart Black Friday Sale: 45+ deals on Shark, Apple, Keurig and Vizio
- Best Buy Black Friday Sale: Save on Sony, Nikon, Samsung and HP
- Target Black Friday Sale: Discounts on air fryers, furniture, smart tech and more
- Lowe’s Black Friday Sale: Shop markdowns at GE, Kobalt and Craftsman
- Nordstrom Black Friday Sale: 40+ deals on Zella, Adidas and Tory Burch
- Wayfair Black Friday Sale: 50+ great deals on Martha Stewart, KitchenAid and Dyson
- Black Friday TV deals: Shop for discounts on LG, TCL, Hisense and Samsung screens
- Black Friday Apple deals: Save on Apple watches, laptops and headphones
- Black Friday toy deals: 50+ best toys from Lego, Barbie and Nerf
- Black Friday hardware deals: 40+ best appliances from Samsung, LG and Whirlpool
- Black Friday laptop deals: 20+ laptop deals at Walmart, Amazon and Best Buy
- Black Friday mattress deals: Save from the bed of Leesa, Nectar and Blood
When is Black Friday 2022?
Black Friday 2022 falls on Friday, November 25. Cyber Monday 2022 will be held on Monday, November 28. Thanksgiving is the last Thursday of November, and every year Black Friday happens the next day, with Cyber Monday following shortly after.
What deals do we want during Black Friday?
Like previous years, Black Friday often matches and exceeds the best prices offered throughout the year. You can expect to save on nearly every item available, especially household items. Whether you’re shopping for a new stove, a new refrigerator or a new washing machine, Black Friday 2022 will help you pay for some of the lowest prices of the year.
If you are shopping for a new Galaxy smartphone or tablet, these early Black Friday deals are made for you. You can save up to $600 on select Samsung Galaxy Tab S8 models and up to $1,350 on the Galaxy Z Fold4 smartphone with eligible trade-ins.
When does the Black Friday 2022 sale start?
Generally speaking, Black Friday starts as soon as Thanksgiving ends. However, every year, Black Friday sales start earlier and earlier. This year, we saw the first Black Friday sale starting at the end of October.
Black Friday is followed directly by Cyber Monday November 28, 2022. Literally, as soon as Cyber Monday begins, Black Friday ends. The best discounts are usually limited to these two days (and the holidays between them); However, some deals are around by the end of next week.
Samsung has tons of Black Friday deals that are live rig. Many Samsung devices can be further discounted with Samsung’s qualifying trade-in, where you can get more money off the latest technology when they ship. Choose from Apple, Fitbit, Sony, Google and more. Select products with broken screens can be traded for additional discounts.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday is an annual sale that usually takes place at the end of November after Thanksgiving. This year, as has been the case for the past few years, retailers will offer some of the year’s best online sales and sales.
According to History.com, Black Friday began back in 1869 when the price of gold plummeted, causing Wall Street investors to lose millions. The day came to be known as “Black Friday.” At the same time, the day has evolved into an opportunity for retailers to help ensure that they can finish the black year with good results. During the period of Thanksgiving and Christmas marked the shopping and spending intensity since the Great Depression, the progress of online shopping has recently increased due to the epidemic. , introduced the idea of Black Friday eventually changing to “Black November.”
Buy Samsung early Black Friday deals
Make holiday shopping easy with the help of our experts. Sign up for newsletters to get deals, gift tips and shopping tips sent straight to your phone.
Expertise in products of Review have all your shopping needs. Follow Reviewed on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok or Flip board for the latest deals, product reviews and more.
Prices are correct at the time this article is published but may change from time to time.