When it comes to sending messages, photos, and videos, WhatsApp is the best choice. This application is used by millions of users worldwide. But the main question is how to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone? If you are planning to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone, this guide is for you. In this article, we will show you the 3 best ways to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone. Without wasting time, let’s talk about this method.
Part 1. Transfer WhatsApp to New Phone? What Should I Know?
Before transferring your WhatsApp to a new phone, there are some things you should remember. Below we have mentioned 4 tips for beginners so that they can easily transfer WhatsApp to a new phone.
Tips 1. Will I lose my WhatsApp messages if I change phone?
No, you will not lose your WhatsApp messages if you change your phone with backup. In fact, when you transfer WhatsApp to a new device, especially from Android to iPhone, or iPhone to iPhone, you will see the return of the backup option on the screen. By clicking the option, you can easily edit your data.
What if I switch to a new iPhone 14 from an Android phone or a new Android from an old iPhone 6s? It is possible to lose WhatsApp conversations without using Move to iOS, Samsung Smart Switch, or other tools such as iToolab WatsGo – All-in-one WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore.
Tip 2. Can I transfer WhatsApp to another phone without a SIM card?
Yes, you can transfer WhatsApp to another phone without worrying about the SIM card. But remember that WhatsApp asks for OTP code, so add the correct code when changing your WhatsApp number.
Tip 3. Does Migrating to iOS WhatsApp really work?
Move to iOS is a good app to transfer WhatsApp data to a new device, but it has some drawbacks. Some users complain that they easily get stuck during the transition, only one of our readers ran into this:
“”Move to iOS” app stuck forever on “ready” on Android phone. I have googled a lot to try to find a fix for this and I can’t come across it.”
- WhatsApp does not support the Move to iOS app
- Moving to iOS takes a long time when transferring files
- Move to iOS stuck on time remaining 10 minutes
Tip 4. Can I use the same WhatsApp account on a new phone?
Yes, you can use the same WhatsApp account on your new phone. WhatsApp allows users to use the same account on two different phones. Besides, you can use WhatsApp on 5 different devices at the same time.
Part 2. The best way to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone without losing data
Are you planning to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone without losing data? We’ve got you covered. In this section, we have mentioned the three easiest ways that you can try to transfer WhatsApp to a new phone without worrying about data loss. Let’s talk about this way.
Method 1. The best way to move WhatsApp from Android to iPhone
iToolab WatsGo – WhatsApp Transfer, Backup & Restore is one of the best apps for moving WhatsApp to a new phone. With the help of this app, you can move WhatsApp from Android to iOS. What’s more, it is an easy-to-use software and has an intuitive interface. Want to know more about this app? Check out the features below.
1. You don’t need to factory reset your iPhone.
2. You can effortlessly transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, iPhone to Android, Android to Android, and iPhone to iPhone.
3. The rate changes to 10240kb/s, no need to wait long.
4. You can change the information as you like.
5. Using this app, you can transfer a lot of data without worrying about deleting the data before transferring.
Below are the simple steps you can follow to transfer WhatsApp to your new phone.
- Download and launch the iToolab WatsGo application and click the “WhatsApp Transfer” option from the dashboard.
- Next, connect your two devices to PC. You can use the flip option to select the source and target device.
The app will send you a message saying that your data will be overwritten. Therefore, remember to create a backup before clicking the “Manage” option.
- Now, select the content you want to transfer to your iPhone. When done, click the “Continue” option.
- Before transferring data, enable end-to-end encrypted backup and verify it using a password. Once you’re done, the app will start creating a WhatsApp backup that can be restored to iPhone.
- Soon you will see the message “WhatsApp Transferred Successfully” on the screen.
Method 2. Sync WhatsApp to new phone using Google Drive backup
If you want to transfer WhatsApp messages to a new phone, then you can sync WhatsApp to the new phone via Google Drive backup. This is how it works.
- Open WhatsApp on your new device, tap Settings, and click the “Chats” option. Now, click Backup > Backup option.
- Turn on your new phone and sign in to Google Drive using the same Google account.
- Next, install WhatsApp on the new device and complete your installation process.
- WhatsApp will send a message about whether you want to restore the backup or not. So, click “Restore” and wait until the process is complete.
- After that, your WhatsApp messages will appear on your new phone.
Method 3. Move WhatsApp to new phone using iCloud backup
If you want to transfer WhatsApp to your new iPhone, you can use iCloud backup.
- On your old iPhone, go to “Settings” > [your name] > “iCloud.”
- Scroll down a bit and look for the “iCloud Backup” option and click on “iCloud Backup.”
- Click “Restore Now” to backup your iPhone data and wait until the process is complete.
- Next, set up your new iPhone and tap “Restore from iCloud backup” in the Apps & Data section. This will restore WhatsApp from iCloud to your new iPhone.
- You need to access your old Apple ID account information to create the backup you made on the old device.
- Wait until the process is complete. Once it’s done, you can set up your iPhone.
Transferring WhatsApp from one device to another can be a daunting task. But if you know the right tricks, you can change WhatsApp quickly. Above, we have mentioned several methods that you can use to move WhatsApp to a new device without losing data. Also, you can use iToolab WatsGo to move files from Android to iPhone and vice versa.
Filed Under: Comments
Latest Geeky Gadgets Deals
Disclosure: Some of our articles include affiliate links. If you purchase something from one of these links, Geeky Gadgets may earn an affiliate commission. Learn more.